Monday, November 19, 2012

Fundraiser

They make the perfect Holiday gift!

This weekend, my camera was stolen.
I had a Nikon D80, they don't make them anymore.

I am reaching out to you.
Get Your Certificate Here!

There is no limit to the number of subjects in the frame so you can bring the whole crew!

They are also a great price!
 $150 gets you:
A 30 min consultation
Two hour portrait session
An online gallery to view and select your images
Two digital files and an 8.5x11 Print

The Goal is to sell eight (8) of these packages by December 4th
I could really use your support and don't you need some great pictures of you, your family and your friends?

With your help I can photograph again. As soon as I sell Eight Certificates I will be purchasing a Nikon D90 and a new lens to fill all of those certificate orders. Please gather your family and friends who you want photos of and pitch in. I look forward to photographing you, your family and your friends! Thank you so much for your support, it means so much to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment