Sunday, January 27, 2013

Blonde Bombshells -1-26-13







Hi there!

Playing Dress up with Julia Icone and Leah Stryker WHAT A GREAT TIME! Let's do it AGAIN soon please Girls! This is only the BEGINNING!

Starting now (Well not really "starting now" but this is the first time I've stated it on my site and gave my word to you, the viewer.) There will be a photo shoot EVERY SUNDAY of 2013! Photo's and videos will be posted By latest Wednesday just because my computer is slooooooooow and  so, it takes about an hour and 15 min to edit a single image. You work with what you got!

Thanks for Checking in! Tune in Soon for this week is to be photo shooooot FILLED!

 Yours truly -Aud

P.S. If you hadn't caught on already, I will also be writing a great deal more in my posts from now on

No comments:

Post a Comment