Friday, December 5, 2014

I'm BLUE

IF I WERE GREEN I WOULD DIE : I'M IN NEED OF A GUY - Listen to MissAudPics 
I like to sing some of my favorite songs, give a listen. Check out these Self Portraits I took in my Kitchen At Church Of Fun/ Art Space/ Community/ Right After it was all painted blue by my inspirational community of friends. What a Blue Day, 17th of Bluely, 2014. You understand the blues when you've been through the pains of the heart. Sensitive true fingers of feeling translate deep resonance to the soul, feel it changing you.

"It's ok that it's not ok", embrace your Blues. No Regrets, come to understand your discontents. 

I don't resent any Love for there is no love lost. I embrace the gifts love has given me as strongly as I embraced my Lover once. The past makes your present, do good with that gift.

Understand what Love means to you.

Love,
MissAudPics

No comments:

Post a Comment